Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Wednesday, April 5, 2006

I invited a friend over last night (to cheer her & myself up) to watch the Chronicles of Narnia.   We ordered a pizza and ate it off my grandparents' china.  Maybe they'd be happy I was using it.  =)  The movie was good, but I got sleepy cuz it was so long, and we started late.

Operation Not Axing Myself continued today with a visit to Pablo to do my hair.  I got the lecture that it had been too long since the last time and then spent almost 3 hours and gobs of money (and he wonders why it takes me so long between visits) changing my hair into something fun.  I now have strawberry & chocolate highlights.  Yay!  I had an embarrassing moment when the woman went to wash the dye out of my hair and saw the ear seed thingies I had.  She started scrubbing and then realized they were not dye and actually there on purpose.  Since she didn't speak much English, I decided not to go into a long explanation of what they were.  We both just nervously laughed and that was that.  In case you're curious why I have things stuck to my ears, they are tiny beads that are taped to pressure points to supposedly help my migraines.

No comments: