Thursday, June 30, 2005

Thursday, June 30, 2005

My feet are orange.   Why you may ask?  The man-who-paints-the-orange-cable-lines-before-trees-are-murdered was here this morning.  I was so distraught at seeing him again (yes he remembers me), that I paced back & forth (coincidentally in the same spot he sprayed) until unbeknownst to him, all of the orange was gone.
 
Hold on, Bertram, I'm trying to save you!  Poor thing is gonna need therapy soon.  Okay, so maybe I already do.  Yes I know it's just a tree, but it's more than that.  Bertram symbolizes the injustice of Government (of the people, for the people) performing bureaucratic bullshit. 

I hate to get all Chicken Little here, but we are in a state of decline.  Rarely do people take accountability for their actions anymore.  The Supreme Court ruled it constitutional that local governments can decide that my land would be better used as a fkn strip mall and can take it from me.  I see why our founding fathers had the wisdom to draft the 2nd amendment.  As much as guns scare the shit out of me, I'm glad that we have the right to rise up against a tyrannical government.
 
Here's a funny regarding the eminent domain issue.

No comments: