Friday, August 2, 2002

Friday, August 2, 2002

OMG, I am such a freak magnet.  I went to Radio Shack in my everlasting quest for phone happiness.  I needed a new battery for my cordless phone.  They don't stock the one with the proper milliampules that I need, so I had to settle for second best.  I hate that!

Anyway, the guy there decided I was a friendly ear apparently and started telling me about his lifelong crusade to SAVE THE CHILDREN.  Bah!  Quit fucking having kids that you can't take care of.  Prevention is the answer, IMNSHO.  Plus, this fellow looked like the preacher guy in Poltergeist, only maybe a bit younger.  You know the one who sings, "God is in his temple" with the freaky eyes.  Same eyes.  I couldn't wait to leave there, but of course I didn't wanna seem rude.  Wtf kinda reaction is that?  Why can't I seem rude to a stranger who really is strange?  I hate this socializing that women get that we need to be helpful and nice to everyone.  That's why we're always victims of serial killers.  So, the moral of the story is to unlearn the niceness tendencies.

No comments: