Tuesday, January 5, 2016

she's home from the hospital


Thanks, everyone, for being concerned about my neighbor.  Also, how bizarre that I wrote about Schrodinger yesterday, and that was the anniversary of his death, which I found out about later.  Weird, huh?

Speaking of death, don't you hate when you get obviously hacked spam email from a friend who is dead?  Yeah, me too.  Or maybe it's a message from beyond the grave?  Because she wants me to meet singles in my area.  :)

I slept pretty well last night, almost 8 hours total.  Yippee.  It's a good thing I went to sleep early, because most times when I wake up early and try to fall asleep again, I can't because my mind goes from 0 to 140 mph in about 2.3 seconds.  And then sleep is useless.  Yes, I've tried meditation to quiet my mind, but it's not that easy.  Listening to podcasts help because they can sometimes distract my mind into just one subject.  But the speaker needs to have a soothing vocal rhythm.  I listened to one unnamed podcast the other day and had to slow the speed down by half.  Either it was mixed poorly or that fkr was on some serious caffeine.  Or both.

Even though I slept well and didn't feel like I was restless all night, my hair still looks like an angry pufferfish this morning.  I blame inferior hair products.  :P

No comments: