Thursday, June 12, 2003

Thursday, June 12, 2003

Yay, we got our roof fixed today for the low, low price of $375.  I'm crossing my fingers that it holds.  We've been having torrential downpours, and it seems okay.  He actually fixed it last week and prettied it up today.

Okay ... enough small talk.

When life gets serious, how do you handle the trivial details?  I either focus on them too much to take my mind off of other matters, or I just want to ignore them and say it doesn't even matter.  Both options suck cuz I either blow little things out of proportion, or I let my responsibilities slide. 
I'm not ready to talk about the serious shit yet, but I also don't know how to tell people why I keep crying.  Most of my friends just accept that it's me, but I know it bothers them.  Anyway, if you happen to see me burst into tears for no apparent reason, just smile at me and let it go.  Thanks. 

No comments: