Monday, December 21, 2015

the force was with me yesterday (no spoilers)

I finally (three days later) saw the new Star Wars, but I won't go into any details because I hate when people ruin movies for others.  And by others, I mean me, of course.  I will say that I caught every traffic light perfectly on the way to the theater.  I didn't come to a complete stop until I parked.  And that has NEVER happened before.  Coincidence???   :)

Of course, my happy luck ended there, but that was a glorious drive while it lasted.  My family was late.  I'll stop complaining there because it was great to see them, and I ended up enjoying myself.  Also, I pre-medicated with one single Excedrin and was able to stave off the inevitable movie migraine.  Mostly.

No one came in costume that I saw, but that was most likely because I picked one of the snooty movie theaters to attend.  The rest were sold out.  Plus, I like nice things.  ;)  Two Bentleys, one Ferrari, no costumes.  I got to wear my new boots again.  Yay!  They're comfy as hell and quickly becoming my new favorites, even though they're annoying to put on and fasten.

Because it was a special day (Star Wars Day, duh), I broke open one of my new hair products.  And because I might have needed a quick pick-me-up.  I also figured if my hair looked stupid, most of the time I would be sitting in the dark, and no one would see.  I used the Curls Coconut Curlada Conditioner, and it still smells divine the next day.  It works okay, but isn't really worth the price, even the sale price I paid.  I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

No comments: