Friday, December 25, 2015

Happy Christmas?

There's not that much happy about it for me. Waking up with my eyes leaking in the middle of the night is kind of new.  I had emails from Mr. Peacock and Einstein, which was nice to wake up to.  It added happy tears to my sad ones.  (Has anyone ever studied the chemical composition to see if they differ?) 

I decided chemical assistance was advised.  It allowed me a couple more hours of sleep, so that was nice.  Kitten finally woke me at 7:30 to let me know it was past her morning constitutional time.  And she wasn't pleased.  I let her out and then got texts and phone-calls from my friends for the next couple of hours.  Eventually some of my family sent me texts.  My nieces loved their presents.  Yay!  That was my one good deed this season.

Perhaps I have a lot more to be happy about than I originally concluded at 4:30 am.  Kitten and I started a new Xmas breakfast tradition.  She went nuts over the smell of sardines, and I figured the fish oil would help with my mood, which it did.  Or maybe it was all the love from my friends.  Sofa king awesome! 


No comments: