Friday, February 10, 2017

new cables


I know everyone gets so adamant about next-day delivery, but there's something to be said for old-fashioned, week-long delivery.  I forgot what I ordered and had fun opening boxes, like it was Christmas!  Plus it provides my mailman with exercise when he has to get out of his truck to carry the package to my door.  You're welcome! 

I bought more of my favorite hair-styling gel, Kinky-Curly Curling Custard Gel.  Because of course I did.

And a couple of household items.  And then I needed to add something inexpensive to get free shipping because I'm a dumbass and fall for that every time.  I ordered three cables in pretty colors, which are extra long so I can relax wherever, while I'm charging.  I already opened the pink one before taking the photo.  It's working swimmingly.


No comments: