Thursday, September 21, 2000

Thursday, September 21, 2000

Because of my car situation yesterday, I was forced to ride in my new car last night.  For those of you who don't know me well, I am extremely allergic to the "new car" smell.  Actually that smell is the formaldehyde used to treat the interior, which is just oozing out into my lungs & bloodstream.  [Galahad's father offered to build me a bubble to live in.  Gallantry runs in their family, wouldn't you say?]  So, I've been delaying driving my car because of that.  Anyway, the good news is that my allergic reaction was minimal.  Barely any migraine to speak of ... and that could have been from the next tropical wave moving through the area.  So, today, I am officially reclaiming my car from Galahad, whose job it was to drive it until the new car smell dissipated.

No comments: