Sunday, August 25, 2019

mediocre experiment results


My post-it note affirmations got put to the test yesterday.  I woke up feeling great after seven glorious hours of sleep.  And then my mood went downhill rapidly.  By early afternoon, I was in tears on my couch, snuggling with my cat, feeling worthless and unlovable again. 

I forced myself to wander room to room, reading all of my notes.  Some helped a smidge.  Others didn't even seem relevant anymore.

I assumed the low pressure trough off the coast was tanking my neurotransmitter levels and that my anti-CGRP meds were keeping the actual migraine pain at bay.  That may be ending soon, because I can feel the pain creeping into the back of my subconscious this morning.  I'm debating whether exercise right now will help or hurt or make no difference at all.

I had some small amount of warning, besides the weather forecast.  Kitten also seems bothered by weather fluctuations and threw up yesterday morning (on the tile thankfully).

No comments: