Tuesday, January 16, 2018

a shower a day keeps the plumber employed


Yay, my shower works!  No leaks!

The plumbers were fantastic.  I got super lucky.  They were hardworking, honest, and competent.  But not cheap.  :P

While they were here, I had them fix the leaky sink, too.  Also, he let me observe and gave me a mini-lesson of what he was doing.  I'm so glad I didn't attempt any of this on my own.  It was extremely complicated.

About an hour into it, my plumber looked a little funny and glanced at me asking if I knew what Meniere's is.  When I said yes, the look on his face was almost comical.  He looked relieved, but still off.  He then said he was having a vertigo episode.  I was immediately sympathetic.  I'd had one just a few days ago.  I asked him if I could get him anything, but he'd obviously had much experience unfortunately.  He held onto things for balance, but kept right on working.

Once he'd finished, I told him that I'd had success with magnesium helping my vertigo.  He sounded so happy to have hope again.  It really is miserable to lose all hope of any relief.

No comments: