Sunday, March 27, 2005

Sunday, March 27, 2005

I somehow had a Giant Pity Party for myself today, so I did it in style.  I went to the video store and rented chick flicks.  There I sat, watching back to back to back to back movies and eating junk food.   Mmmm, Twix.  First, was The Princess Diaries (I'll have to see #2 someday).  That was cute and had a great quote by Eleanor Roosevelt.  "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

Then, it was off to Neverland with Johnny Depp.  Who knew that would make me cry so much?  I was sobbing by the end of the movie.  Mulan 2 did the trick in making my tears stop.  :)  It wasn't as good as the original, but it was cute and light. 

And to finish off my quartet, I watched Bridget Jones 2.  I had already read the book, but it was fun to see.

My Pity Party has ended for now.

No comments: