Thursday, April 19, 2001

Thursday, April 19, 2001

I had a great time at my client today.  She was certainly a character.  I took her out for lunch & laughed my ass off.  Then, I hurried over to the airport and caught an earlier flight.  I had to sit in a middle seat though on the way home.  Somehow, I got claustrophobic or something right at the end.  As people were de-planing, a man got in front of me and started to take his sweet time, putting on his coat & collecting his belongings, so I kind of pushed past him.  I feel really bad about that.  I suppose I could have waited the extra minute, especially since I had to wait for my luggage anyway.  They made me check it --- since the flight was packed, there was no more overhead room anymore.  So, mister, if you're reading this, forgive me for being an impatient bitch.  And, if this wasn't you, forgive me anyway, because if it had been you, I would have pushed past you, too.

I was so ecstatic to see my Galahad!

No comments: