Saturday, August 6, 2016

new phone wallpaper



I've been reminding myself when I look at my phone that some days require only survival and nothing more.  It's been a week like that.  Maybe a month.  Perhaps a year, but let's not get carried away.

I've had a migraine every single day this week.  Every.  Single.  Day.  It's making me depressed as fuck because I'm starting to feel like this new dose of CGRP isn't working.  Gee, Wendy, what gave you that idea?  Apparently, everyone else is loving the doubled dose.  So of course I've been victim-blaming.  Maybe it's my near-perfect diet.  Maybe it's my pretty damn good sleeping habits.  There must be an iota of room for improvement.  Perhaps I'm just not wishing hard enough.

I had a meltdown a few days ago and told one of my neighbors that she's a horrible person.  In front of witnesses.  To be fair, she is a horrible person (people concurred privately to me), but it's certainly not my place to tell her.  And it doesn't say much about my people skills that I would say that.  Out loud.

Sigh.

C'mon, Wendy, you can survive one more day.  Today will not be the day that breaks you.

No comments: