Sunday, September 13, 2015

Drilling the evil spirits out

I completely understand why people used to drill into the skulls of migraineurs.  Especially when someone looked normal, and an hour later was speaking in tongues, writhing on the floor, praying to fake deities, and projectile vomiting.  Fortunately for me, that was soooo yesterday.

I'm totally fine today.  Except for the pain in my head.   :)

I don't have much to say.  I merely wanted to alleviate anyone's worrying over me.  Still alive and kicking.  (Thanks for worrying!)

I'm meeting my brother for brunch later (very close to my house because he's nice like that), so I need to put on my happy, pain-free face in a bit.  With all of the hiding inside I've done lately, I'm getting out of practice.  The decades of prior experience probably help.  I'm debating wearing my sunglasses the whole time.  I know it's rude, but my eye is still halfway dilated.  I have some large movie-star sunglasses.  So cliché I know, for such a glamorous soul as I.

No comments: