Sunday, September 2, 2007

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Somehow, I let my family dysfunction (and the 3 day migraine) get to me.  I succumbed to my horrible Inner Child.  I lost my temper with my brother today and fkn kicked him.  Like I was a 6 year old.  I was so ashamed immediately after I did that.  I went off on my own for a bit to try to cool down, and popped another Imitrex (number 7 I think for this trip).  I came back after a mile or so hike and apologized to him.  Fortunately, he still loves me and forgave me. 

Later on, we took the chair lift up the mountain to ride the Alpine Slide back down.  My sister and I were all proud of ourselves for conquering our fears (& migraines) to ride this down.  Of course two of my brothers decide to race.  I bet that the younger one would win.  Everyone else said the other would since he's bigger, and his weight would give him the advantage.  But I know that crazy always wins!  And, sure enough, he won by a comfortable lead even after wiping out on the way down.  =)

No comments: