Saturday, August 7, 2004

Saturday, August 7, 2004

Last night's class went better and worse than I expected.  I was able to do most exercises at least partially.  But, I had an emotional meltdown when I got home.  :(  I sat on the bathroom floor crying quietly cuz I was embarrassed.  I thought I was done and also decided that the bathroom rugs needed to be washed (while I was down there :p), so I gathered them up and put them in the washing machine.  Then I got all energetic and switched out the towels, too.  As I was going back upstairs, Galahad asked me something innocuous and I just started bawling.  Sigh.  Logically I know that no one has a perfect body and perfect abilities.  Yet, I expect that I should be perfect; and when I'm not, my limitations frustrate me.  He just held me and let me cry and reassured me I did fine.  I think the week long migraine was taking its toll as well.

Anyway, I'm a little bit sore (mostly in my calves) and am gobbling up Vitamin C every few hours.  I also took some zinc-magnesium.

No comments: