Tuesday, April 8, 2003

Tuesday, April 8, 2003

Little Miss Birdie is doing fine.  Sometimes she faces forward, sometimes back.  Doesn't she get bored?  Last night, we saw Mr. Birdie checking on her, but I really haven't seen him around much.  Maybe he sneaks in at night to feed her.  I keep leaving food out, but they don't touch it.  She looks so serene sitting there, but doesn't she get hungry?   We started keeping our porch light off in the back so she could get some rest & privacy.

Isn't it amazing that they built a nest balanced on top of 3 hanging cushions without any hands?  Isn't it even more amazing that we have accommodated so much for some fancy-ass pigeons?  =p  Are mourning doves in the same family as pigeons?  Hehe, it sounds more elegant, doesn't it?

On a different note, I'm going out to dinner with my father again tonight.  Galahad has graciously offered to go with us.  I am hopeful that we will have an enjoyable evening with lots of yummy Thai food.  Wish us luck and me patience.  :)

No comments: